Marco Moreira é o autor desses gifs da cidade de São Paulo. A origem de como iniciou essas imagens você pode ver no site da Magel Studio
Plug up, sign on….
Good Morning, tumblr
How You Doing?
~damn; someone is Serious about their coffee… ;)) good morning ~ll
The Most Dangerous Chocolate Cake. Just For one.
Ingredient of the day: Nutella
There are few things that can be made with 8 total minutes of time, including cook time, with minimal cleanup. Fortunately, this beautiful dessert is one of them! Thanks to The Novice Housewife, who did it with strawberries, for this idea.
Nutella Espresso Mug Cake with Fresh Raspberries
4 tbsp flour
3 tbsp sugar
1 tsp espresso powder or instant coffee (I used Starbucks VIA Extra Bold)
3 tbsp cocoa powder
3 tbsp Nutella
3 tbsp milk
2 tbsp vegetable oil
Pinch of salt
Fresh raspberries (or strawberries, blueberries, etc)
1. In a regular sized coffee mug (10oz), add egg and whisk lightly with a fork. Add milk, salt, espresso powder, sugar, cocoa, and oil to the mug. Mix well.
2. Add the Nutella and mix very well.
3. Fold the flour in carefully with a fork. Be careful not to overmix, to ensure a smooth fluffy texture.
4. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
5. Allow to cool, and top with whipped cream and raspberries.
Photo by Dustin Ashcraft.
so simple the way you can make me happy